TERMS & CONDITION
WHO WE ARE:
HAARAN IS A REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION IN KENYA, AND REGISTERED 501(C)3 NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION IN THE USA, EIN#:27-2690749
This Terms and Conditions agreement (the "Agreement") is between you ("you") and HAARAN and governs your use of the http://www.haaranusa.org web site (the "Site"), including the materials and information posted on it, and the functionality that permits you to make donations , establish fundraisers for a project, or to use any other functionality offered through the website.
- By using the Website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of the Website. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the Website must be terminated immediately. When donating to HAARAN, your money will go directly to HAARAN’s humanitarian and development programs plus the related administrative costs.
- By making a payment you acknowledge and agree that you are at least eighteen years of age, legally competent, and that you are entering into a legally binding contract with HAARAN governing your use of the Site. If you are an individual accepting this Agreement on behalf of an agency or entity, you warrant that you have the legal right to accept this Agreement on behalf of such agency or entity and that the agency or entity will also be bound by this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that HAARAN retains control over the donated funds. In the event that (i) a project is retired or fully funded or (ii) HAARAN receives a check payable to HAARAN without reference to a specific project or campaign, the donated funds will be directed to help other vulnerable people wherever the need is greatest.
- You acknowledge and agree that a printed version of this Agreement and/or any electronic communication from HAARAN shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement and/or your use of the Site to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
2. Amendment. HAARAN reserves the right to modify this Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion by posting an announcement of such changes on the Site, along with the revised Agreement marked to show the date of last revision. By continuing to use the Site after such changes are posted, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the
Agreement as modified.
3. Modification, Suspension, and/or Cancellation. HAARAN reserves the right to modify the Site, and change, suspend, or discontinue providing all or part of the content or functionality of the Site in its sole 2 discretion, with or without notice. You agree that HAARAN shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such actions.
5. Rules of Conduct. Your use of the Site is expressly conditioned on your responsible and lawful participation in the Site community.
6. Contributions must be your own, they must be civil and tasteful, they must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content and they must not infringe the law.
7. Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. HAARAN therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
8. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore, any information sent by e-mail is at your own risk.
HAARAN is indebted for the donations that help us continue our valuable work. It is very important to us that your personal information remain secure. When you donate to HAARAN online, your credit card information is secured by a reputable security company (Authorize.Net).
(Authorize.Net) is the safer, simpler, smarter way to donate online.
Find out more about Authorize.Net and how it keeps your money secure by